I am trying to make accurate my list of all book awards Rosemary Sutcliff was given or nominated for. This is my summary so far: can readers help me expand and improve it?
- 1959: The Carnegie Medal, The Lantern Bearers
- 1968: The Hans Christian Andersen Award, nominated
- 1971: Zilveren Griffel – The Silver Pencil, in Holland
- 1972: The Boston Globe-Horn Book Award, Tristan and Iseult
- 1974: The Hans Christian Andersen Award, highly commended
- 1978: The Other Award, Song for a Dark Queen (A children’s book award focusing on anti-sexist, anti-racist titles in the UK).
- 1985: The Phoenix Award, The Mark of the Horse Lord
- 2010: The Phoenix Award, The Shining Company